Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Take Care is accepting resumes for a full-time Accounts Receivable Coordinator in the Sarasota, Florida corporate office. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for processing the weekly billing and all other accounts receivable functions, including but is not limited to: insurance verification, posting and processing of billing documents, preparing deposits and credit card processing, preparing invoices and statements, and communicating with clients regarding their accounts. For this position, a minimum of three to five years in an accounting capacity is required. This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Take Care’s energetic, forward-thinking team of colleagues work together in a setting that promotes professionalism and encourages career growth. Take Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Required Education & Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three to five years in an accounting capacity
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Ability & experience with Quick Books applications
- Experience in customer service oriented collections.
- Must work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
Essential Job Duties
- Time and attendance verification, editing and processing in preparation for billing/ payroll.
- Process and post all weekly / monthly billing. This includes processing petty cash, supplies, mileage and miscellaneous purchases and working closely with the Insurance Coordinator on insurance clients’ balances.
- Maintain accuracy of client information as it relates to billing.
- Monitor any discrepancies in payer sources.
- Communicate with clients on any discrepancies and resolve client-billing questions.
- Monitor aging and collections reports and resolve issues and assess interest charges monthly upon instruction.
- Monitor and file probate claims and handle estate and other collection matters.
- Enter client payments and post deposits daily; Process Credit Cards and ACH as needed.
- Discharge clients in accounting.
- Work with applicable nursing staff on client billing issues.
Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package to include: health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation time and 401(k) Retirement plan.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please upload your resume and salary requirements for consideration by clicking on apply option below. Take Care’s Human Resources department will contact candidates to complete applications and to schedule interviews at Take Care’s headquarters located at 3982 Bee Ridge Road, Building H, Suite A.