Front Desk Coordinator – Sarasota
Job Opening: Full Time Front Desk Coordinator in Sarasota, Florida
Are you someone who thrives on relationships and creates meaningful first impressions? Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care is looking for an individual who can represent the customer service standards that has won us awards. This position is full time with a Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM schedule, in the corporate Sarasota office.
The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible to answer and direct phone calls and greet visitors in a pleasant and positive manner, assuring that all calls are handled in a timely fashion. This position will also assist in a variety of administrative tasks as assigned.
Take Care offers a dynamic office environment with superior professionalism and enthusiasm. This position offers competitive pay and includes a generous benefits package. Take Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Responsible To: Human Resources Manager
Required Skills & Experience:
• Professional phone etiquette
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in both oral and written form.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, copiers, calculators and facsimile machines.
• Ability to sit stationary for extended periods of time.
• Ability to hear well and speak clearly.
• Multi-line phone experience strongly desired.
• Experience in a professional office environment strongly desired.
Required Education & Experience:
• High School Graduate
Essential Job Duties:
1. Answer and direct telephone calls in a pleasant manner and transfer calls or take messages as directed and according to company policy & procedures.
2. To greet and assist visitors.
3. Assist Human Resources by handing out applications & collecting after completion.
4. Assist Human Resources recruiting by reviewing applications and setting up interviews for Human Resources
5. Assist Human Resources by distributing paychecks every Thursday/Friday.
6. Attach service requirement notifications to caregiver paychecks.
7. Update caregiver Procura profiles with compliments, gift cards, address and phone number updates. Input field caregiver information into Procura to create profiles for new hires.
8. Support Human Resources through various tasks depending on call volume.
9. Sort the Sarasota office mail on a daily basis.
10. Print Client and Caregiver Schedules tri-weekly for CEO/Owner.
11. Schedule caregiver OSHA and CPR training for renewals as needed.
12. Assist Marketing Department as needed.
13. Assist with assembly of Orientation Packets and New Hire Binders for the Human Resources Department.
14. Assist with other tasks as assigned.