You are more than an employee at Take Care, you are a valuable and essential member of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to Take Care’s growth and success. If your work ethics combine compassion, commitment, integrity, professionalism, and you enjoy caring for others, we are interested in hearing from you.
Take Care strives to take care of our employees and to show respect and care. Being a part of Take Care’s growing team gives you a sense of satisfaction in helping others with the added benefit of maintaining a personalized, flexible schedule.
The HHA provides personal care services as assigned by and under the supervision of RN/Clinical Supervisor or Clinical Director.
- Successful completion of home health aide competency test (AHCA Form #3310-1007) or successful completion of 40 hours of home health aide training
- Current CPR certification
- Two-hour initial and one-hour biyearly (every two years) in-service for HIV/Aids.
In addition to providing a positive and rewarding work environment, Take Care also offers the following benefits to our team:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay cycle
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
- Three convenient locations for pay check pick up
- Bonus opportunities
- Mentoring Program
- Educational Assistance
- Health insurance opportunities with employer contribution
- CPR courses on-site monthly
- Employee discounts at various vendors