LPN Office Support-Part Time-Sarasota
To use critical-thinking skills to problem solve for both clients and caregivers via telephone during regular office hours and on weekends under the immediate supervision of the RNCS, Clinical Director and/or Clinical Services Administrator.
Immediate Supervisor: Clinical Services Administrator
Overall Supervisor: Clinical Director/ Clinical Services Administrator
Required Skills & Experience:
- Current Practical Nurse licensure in the state of Florida.
- One to two years of nursing experience.
- Provide good customer service to both clients and caregivers
- Strong written documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving capability.
- Proficient computer skills with a Windows environment and keyboarding ability.
Essential Job Duties:
- Exercise critical thinking skills via telephonic communication with clients and caregivers during regular office hours and on weekends.
- Provide clear, concise documentation of every telephonic communication, whether initiated or received, to be filed in the client record.
- Coordinate with schedulers to assure appropriate caregiver selection to staff client care needs.
- Full compliance with Take Care policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, HIPAA privacy requirements.
- Provide accurate and detailed verbal client reports from the client records to caregivers in the field in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate medication verifications to Skilled Nursing Staff in the field in a timely manner.
- Take new client orders and appointments from Skilled Nursing Staff in the field.
- Other duties as assigned.