Office Coordinator (Venice, FL)
Job Position: Office Coordinator
Location: Venice, Florida*
Reply to: career@TakeCareHomeHealth.com
Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care is accepting applications for a full-time Office Coordinator in the Venice office, with some travel to Port Charotte office.* The Office Coordinator is responsible for supporting both the Human Resources and Nursing departments in a variety of administrative tasks including, but not limited to, answering phones, organizing files, and data entry. If you are interested in the position, please email your resume as a Word document or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Sarasota corporate office to fill out an application, located at 3982 Bee Ridge Road, Ste. H-A. You may fill out an application between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Take Care’s energetic, forward-thinking team of colleagues work together in a setting that promotes professionalism and encourages career growth. At Take Care we stand above the rest by providing the highest quality in private duty home health care to our clients and additionally our high standards and commitment extend to our staff and caregivers. Take Care offers a dynamic office environment with superior professionalism and enthusiasm. This is a full-time, office-based position with competitive pay and benefits. Take Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Required Skills, Abilities, & Knowledge
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately.
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, copiers, calculators and fax machines.
- Necessary computer skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Travel to Port Charlotte office
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum High School Graduate; some college preferred
- Office/Clerical experience required in a medical office setting preferred.
Essential General Office Duties
- Point of first contact for office visitors.
- Answer phones and route incoming calls.
- Monitor all forms and keep adequate inventory.
- Assemble marketing packets.
Other duties as assigned.
Essential Human Resources Duties
- Maintain human resources employee files; active confidential & termed.
- Distribute weekly paychecks, print schedules, monitor mailboxes and provide reminders regarding requirements for field employees.
- Fascilitate and review candidate applications. Complete P120 & attach to app; grade test & check references
- Provide service to caregivers on a daily basis by entering data into HT, processing LOAs, resignations and status changes.
- Assist with special event planning and coordination.
- Complete monthly safety inspection.
Essential Nursing Duties
- Process and distribute nursing scheduling notes. (daily)
- Provide nursing clerical support in written communication. (daily)
- Maintain active client charts and check discharged client charts for outstanding documentation. (daily)
- Maintain and track MD orders. (daily)
- Update & publish nursing report (weekly)
- Update, send and monitor Plans of Care and Supervisory Visits (weekly)
- Check ADL sheets and clinical notes for accuracy. Follow-up with caregivers to obtain correct information and then file in client’s charts. (weekly)
- Publish med sheets for Venice & Port Charlotte clients (monthly).
If you are interested, please email your resume and salary history to career@TakeCareHomeHealth.com. Please include your resume as a PDF, Word document (.doc) or within the body text of the email. Take Care’s Human Resources department will contact candidates for interviews if your skills and experience match the position requirements. Please do not call about this position.
Please do not contact about other services, products, or commercial interests.
2018 © Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care