Registered Nurse On Call Supervisor
The RN On Call Supervisor, an advanced full-time position within Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care’s Nursing department, is responsible for monitoring and overseeing the after-hours (on-call) functions of the Nursing and Scheduling departments in relation to client needs. This position provides remote support to the Nursing Department by leading and directing the remote Triage LPN team and providing project support as needed. Take Care offers a dynamic compensation package with rich benefits.
Responsible To: Clinical Services Administrator
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to utilize excellent judgment.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in both oral and written form.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Provide good customer service to both clients and caregivers.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to work independently.
Required Education & Experience:
- Supervisory experience, Preferred
- Minimum three years experience in Home Health.
- Current RN Licensure in the state of Florida.
- Current CPR Certification
- Agency for Health Care Administration Background Eligibility status must be Cleared.
Essential Job Duties:
- On-Call duties include evenings, weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
- Provide On-Call Supervisory support on a full time basis.
- Monitor the Scheduling Team during On-Call hours.
- Oversight and support of the Triage Team during On-Call hours.
- Direct Caregivers with specific instructions to care for clients as needed.
- Document any issues that arise during the On-Call hours.
- Review all communications (email or voicemails), before On-Call hours to stay current with any relevant information pertaining to the clients and caregivers.
- Make accurate and judgment decisions releasing caregivers back to shift or taking them off shift depending on the situation.
- Special Projects as identified by Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.