RN Clinical Director – Bradenton
Take Care stands above the rest in providing the highest quality in private duty home health care to our clients and additionally our high standards and commitment extend to our staff and caregivers. We are looking for a full-time Registered Nurse Clinical Director to join Take Care’s office team in our Bradenton, Florida location. Take Care offers a dynamic office environment with superior professionalism and enthusiasm. This is a full-time, office-based position with competitive pay and includes a generous benefits package. Take Care is not a Medicare Agency. Take Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
The Clinical Director oversees the professional nursing and home health aide delivery of services of the agency. In addition, the Clinical Director will be community minded and have the ability to grow the agency through positive community relations. This position reports directly to the Executive Administrator.
- Meet the criteria as defined in s.400.462 (7), F.S.
- Current registered nurse licensure in the state of Florida.
- At least one year of supervisory experience as a registered nurse in a licensed home health agency or a facility licensed under Chapter 395 or 400 (part I,III)
- Current CPR certification.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Community networking and marketing experience is preferred.
Essential Job Duties:
- Set the daily itinerary for the office and provide supervision for the RN Clinical Supervisors.
- Serve as on-site alternate administrator during absences of the administrator.
- Supervise or manage, directly or through qualified subordinates, all personnel who provide direct patient care.
- Ensure that the professional standards of community nursing practice are maintained by all nurses providing care.
- Maintain and adhere to agency procedures and patient care policy manuals.
- Conduct investigations into any complaints on caregivers in cooperation with Human Resources.
- Ensure that all records of patient contact and care are complete and available for review.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of client caregivers for private duty and/or staff relief.
- Successful marketing/ relationship development with existing contacts and building new contacts to include local physicians, facilities, hospitals, attorneys, banks, etc. through personal contact focusing on growth through community relations.
- Provide problem solving outside of office hours.
- Provide on-call services and supervisory on-call as needed.
- Conduct the Clinical portion of the Field Caregiver Orientation as scheduled.
- Establish and conduct an ongoing quality assurance program which assures: Case assignment and management is appropriate, adequate, and consistent with the client plan of care, medical regimen and client needs; Nursing and other services provided to the client are coordinated, appropriate, adequate, and consistent with client plans of care; All services and outcomes are completely documented, dated and signed in the electronic clinical service record; Confidentiality of client data is maintained; Findings of Quality Assurance Program are used to improve services.
- Ensure tracking of clients and follow-up when care is placed on hold.
- Represent Take Care at community events as assigned by CEO/Owner, President and/or Executive Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned.
Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package to include: health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation time and 401(k) Retirement plan.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please upload your resume and salary requirements for consideration by clicking on apply option below. Take Care’s Human Resources department will contact candidates to complete applications and to schedule interviews at Take Care’s headquarters located at 3982 Bee Ridge Road, Building H, Suite A.