RN Clinical Supervisor – Sarasota
Take Care stands above the rest in providing the highest quality in private duty home health care to our clients and additionally our high standards and commitment extend to our staff and caregivers. We are looking for two full-time Registered Nurse Clinical Supervisor to join Take Care’s office team in our Sarasota, Florida location. Take Care offers a dynamic office environment with superior professionalism and enthusiasm. This is a full-time, office-based position with competitive pay and a rich benefits. Take Care is not a Medicare Agency. Take Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Position Location – Sarasota
The RN Clinical Supervisor supervises and coordinates patient care provided by both skilled and non-skilled personnel and reports to the Administrator/Clinical Director.
- Current registered nurse licensure in the state of Florida.
- One to two years of nursing experience, at least one of which is in home health care.
- Current CPR certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
RN Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities
- Admit patients to private home health per patient admission criteria.
- Perform patient care supervisory visits at least every 60 days or less after admission.
- Ensure progress reports are made to the physician when the patients’ condition changes or there are deviations from the plan of care.
- Coordinate with schedulers to assure appropriate caregiver selection to staff patients’ care needs.
- Supervise skilled and unskilled care provided in the home or facility for an assigned caseload.
- Provide case management in all cases involving nursing or both nursing and therapy care.
- Maintain the clinical record for each patient receiving skilled and unskilled care for assigned caseload.
- Ensure that each patient record of assigned caseload is complete at time of discharge.
- Serve as on-call RN when needed.
- Assist with development, implementation, and presentation of employee orientations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package to include: health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation time and 401(k) Retirement plan.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please upload your resume and salary requirements for consideration by clicking on apply option below. Take Care’s Human Resources department will contact candidates to complete applications and to schedule interviews at Take Care’s headquarters located at 3982 Bee Ridge Road, Building H, Suite A.