Full Time Office LPN Description
You are more than an employee at Take Care, you are a valuable and essential member of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to Take Care’s growth and success. If your work ethics combine compassion, commitment, integrity, professionalism, and you enjoy caring for others, we are interested in hearing from you. Take Care strives to take care of our employees and to show respect and care. Being a part of Take Care’s growing team gives you a sense of satisfaction in helping others with the added benefit of maintaining a personalized, flexible schedule.
Take Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package which includes: health, vision and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401(k) Retirement plan.
To use critical-thinking skills to problem solve for both clients and caregivers via telephone during regular office hours under the immediate supervision of the RN Clinical Supervisor, Clinical Director and/or Clinical Services Administrator.
Clinical Director/Clinical Services Administrator
Required Skills & Experience:
- Current Practical Nurse licensure in the state of Florida.
- At least one to two years of nursing experience, including assessment experience
- Ability to perform with minimal direct supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to respond to clients and caregiver issues and concerns tactfully and professionally; and maintain composure under pressure.
- Strong written documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving capability including the ability to use sound judgment.
- Proficient computer skills with a Windows environment and keyboarding ability.
Essential Job Duties:
- Exercise critical thinking skills via telephonic communication with clients and caregivers during regular office hours and on weekends.
- Provide clear, concise documentation of every telephonic communication, whether initiated or received, to be filed in the client record.
- Coordinate with others to assure appropriate caregiver selection to staff client care needs.
- Full compliance with Take Care policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, HIPAA privacy requirements.
- Provide accurate and detailed verbal client reports from the client records to caregivers in the field in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate medication verifications to Skilled Nursing Staff in the field in a timely manner.
- Take new client orders and appointments from Skilled Nursing Staff in the field.
- PRN assistance with hands-on client care, including skilled nurse visits and/or medication set ups.
- Occasional flexibility to provide PRN support to Triage Team after regular business hours and on holidays.
- Other duties as assigned.