You are more than an employee at Take Care, you are a valuable and essential member of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to Take Care’s growth and success. If your work ethics combine compassion, commitment, integrity, professionalism, and you enjoy caring for others, we are interested in hearing from you. Take Care strives to take care of our employees and to show respect and care. Being a part of Take Care’s growing team gives you a sense of satisfaction in helping others with the added benefit of maintaining a personalized, flexible schedule.
Take Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package which includes: health, vision and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401(k) Retirement plan.
To supervise and coordinate client care provided by both skilled and non-skilled personnel.
Clinical Director/Clinical Services Administrator
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Experience:
- Demonstrated problem solving skills using business acumen including the ability to use sound judgment.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in both verbal and written communication form with the ability to ensure consistency through communications and to communicate complex information in an understandable format.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong customer service skills in order to respond to issues and concerns tactfully and professionally; and maintain composure under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships and maintain a respectful work environment.
- Ability to establish trust and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to handle stress and stressful situations.
Required Education and Experience:
- Current registered nurse licensure in the state of Florida.
- One to two years of nursing experience, at least one of which is in home health care or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the duties of the position
- Current CPR certification.
Essential Job Duties:
- Admit clients to private home health per client admission criteria.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans for assigned caseload.
- Perform client supervisory visits at least every 60 days or less after admission.
- Ensure progress reports are made to the physician when the client’s condition changes or there are deviations from the plan of care.
- Coordinate with schedulers to assure appropriate caregiver selection to staff clients’ care needs.
- Supervise skilled and unskilled care provided in the home or facility for an assigned caseload.
- Provide case management in all cases involving nursing.
- Maintain the clinical record for each client receiving skilled and unskilled care for assigned caseload.
- Ensure that each client record of assigned caseload is complete at time of discharge.
- Other duties as assigned.