Administrative Coordinator – Sarasota
Are you looking for an administrative role that will not only utilize your skills and provide you with a fast-paced, challenging career but that also makes a difference? Take Care Private Duty Home Health is looking for an experienced administrative professional to join our in-office, Monday through Friday team.
Take Care provides one-to-one care from HHA, CNA, LPN, and RNs that is tailored to meet the needs of each client. We are known for our exceptional care and we are looking for individuals who can provide crucial support in the office helping to manage the day-to-day administrative and communicative needs that make this care possible.
Do you have:
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop, preferred)?
- Ability to effectively pivot between varied and frequently changing tasks, work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently?
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities?
- An intuitive understanding of corporate culture and ability to immediately translate to both internal and external communications?
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude?
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail?
If you’d like to learn more about the position, including duties and benefits, click here and if you think you would be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you! Apply via the link below.