Would you like to earn up to $21 an hour while helping clients one-on-one in their own home setting? Take Care is ready to welcome compassionate, honest, dependable individuals to join our team of caregivers. Our employees enjoy work stability and recognition as being amongst the best, while making a difference.
Are you someone who:
- Enjoys a flexible schedule? We offer short visits (1-4 hours) and longer shifts (5+ hours) – all shifts available.
- Wants to earn competitive pay?
- Likes to earn overtime?
- Appreciates a safe, clean home environment for one-on-one care?
- Is looking to be an EMPLOYEE, not a contract worker?
Are you looking for extra pay opportunities?
- Competitive Pay—opportunities for up to $21 per hour!
- Overtime Pay for anything over 40 hours!
- Weekend Differential—$1 extra per hour for weekend shifts!
- Holiday Pay at time and a half your rate!
- Weekly Pay!
- Bonus Opportunities—Onboarding, Referral Program (up to $200), Birthday, and Holidays!
- PAID for initial 2-day Orientation & Training!
- Are you in Nursing School? Ask about our tuition reimbursement opportunities and support!
- Yearly paid training.
What kind of work can I anticipate?
- Take Care strives to help each of our clients to maintain as much of their independence as possible while in the comfort of their own home. Care provided by our staff enables our clients to focus on the things they enjoy and assisting them with the day-to-day things that may not be as easy for them any more such as:
- Feeding/Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light housekeeping—sweeping/mopping, laundry, dishes, etc.
- Driving—transport to appointments, running errands, shopping, etc.
- And other day-to-day tasks
I can do this! What qualifications do I need?
Employer Support for Pre-Employment Costs
- Current Level 2 Background Screening*
- Drug Test
- Physical and TB test (completed within the last 6 months)*
Do you have:
- Previous experience as a Home Health Aide, Nursing/Resident Aide or CNA OR willingness to be trained?
- Current CPR*
- Current CNA license in the state of FL
*Don’t have this? We can help you with next steps to get it!
Ready to apply? Go directly to our application here: APPLICATION
Or, click the button below to fill out our inquiry form to learn more and have the application emailed to you.