Electronic Medical Records Coordinator
Are you looking for a job that will not only utilize your skills and provide you with a fast-paced, challenging career but that also makes a difference? Take Care Private Duty Home Health is looking for a detail-oriented medical records professional to join our team. The position is in-office, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, and works directly with the collection and review of electronic and paper documentation submitted by our field staff for our private pay and insurance clients—no Medicare/Medicaid paperwork!
Take Care provides one-to-one care from HHA, CNA, LPN, and RNs that is tailored to meet the needs of each client. We are known for our exceptional care and we are looking for individuals who can provide crucial support in the office helping to manage the day-to-day administrative and communicative needs that make this care possible.
Do you have:
- Strong organizational skills, with a love of processes, and keen attention to detail?
- Great computer skills and the ability to quickly pick up and learn new technology?
- Solid verbal and written communication, including the ability to break down complex information and processes in simple, easy to understand terms tailored to your audience?
- The ability to work well with frequent interruptions?
- An enjoyment for coaching others?
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude?
- Focus and a self-starter mentality?
If you’d like to learn more about the position, including duties and benefits, click here and if you think you would be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you! Apply via the link below.