Front Desk Coordinator
Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care and Take Care Advisor offer one of the best working environments available in the Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, Englewood, and Port Charlotte, Florida communities. We want our caregivers, RN geriatric care managers, and office staff to know they are valuable and essential members of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to Take Care’s growth and success.
Take Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package to include: health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation time, and 401(k) Retirement plan.
Job Opening: Full Time Front Desk Coordinator in Sarasota, Florida
Are you someone who thrives on relationships and creates meaningful first impressions? Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care is looking for an individual who can represent the customer service standards that has won us awards. This position is full time with a Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM schedule, in the corporate Sarasota office.
The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible to answer and direct phone calls and greet visitors in a pleasant and positive manner, assuring that all calls are handled in a timely fashion. This position will also assist in a variety of administrative tasks as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in both oral and written form.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, copiers, calculators and facsimile machines.
• Ability to sit stationary for extended periods of time.
• Ability to hear well and speak clearly.
• Multi-line phone experience strongly desired.
• Experience in a professional office environment strongly desired.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.