LPN/RN Post-Op Home Health
Take Care is ready to welcome compassionate, honest, dependable individuals to join our team of caregivers. Our employees enjoy work stability and recognition as being amongst the best, while making a difference.
Are you someone who:
- Enjoys a flexible schedule? We offer short visits (1-4 hours) and longer shifts (5+ hours) – all shifts available.
- Wants to earn competitive pay?
- Likes to earn overtime?
- Appreciates a safe, clean home environment for one-on-one care?
- Is looking to be an EMPLOYEE, not a contract worker?
Are you looking for extra pay opportunities?
- Competitive Pay
- Overtime Pay for anything over 40 hours!
- Weekend Differential
- Holiday Pay at time and a half your rate!
- Weekly Pay!
- Bonus Opportunities—Onboarding, Referral Program (up to $200), Birthday, and Holidays!
- PAID for initial 2-day Orientation & Training!
- Yearly paid training.
What kind of work can I anticipate?
Take Care helps each of our clients during their initial post operative recovery period. Care provided by our staff enables our clients to focus on healing in more comfortable surroundings as well as assisting them with the day-to-day things that may not be easy for them to do during this period. This includes:
- Direct nursing care as ordered by the physician, such orders for medication and/or treatment and strict infection control
- Observation and reporting of changes in condition to include management of post operative nausea, pain, compression dressing and drains, and monitor intake and output.
- ADLs such as:
- Feeding/Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders/Administration
- Light housekeeping—sweeping/mopping, laundry, dishes, etc.
- Driving—transport to appointments, running errands, shopping, etc.
- And other day-to-day tasks
- Drain patency and output
- Calls and conversations with concierge and other providers
- Receive orders
I can do this! What qualifications do I need?
- Employer Support for Pre-Employment Costs
- Current Level 2 Background Screening*
- Drug Test
- Physical and TB test (completed within the last 6 months)*
- Do you have:
- At least one year of nursing experience, preferably medical-surgical in a hospital, Assisted Living, or Skilled Facility?
- Current CPR*?
- LPN or RN License in the state of Florida?
*Don’t have this? We can help you with next steps to get it!
Complete our application now: APPLICATION
Or click on the below button to fill out our form for more information and to have the application emailed to you.