Office RN-Full Time
Are you looking for a change of pace, with less time on your feet and a more consistent schedule while still making a difference as only a nurse can? Take Care Private Duty Home Health is looking for an experienced RN to join our in-office, Monday through Friday team, providing oversight in managing the hands-on care for our 200+ clients.
It takes a strong, skilled team behind the scenes to coordinate care that is tailored to meet the needs of each client and ensure that each HHA, CNA, LPN, and RN providing hands-on care are equipped to deliver the exceptional care for which Take Care is known.
Are you a nurse who:
- Can apply your knowledge and experience to effectively assess, manage, and oversee care both one on one and remotely supervising others?
- Is comfortable learning new software and using a computer?
- Can translate your nursing skills of patience, empathy, and decisive action to being effective over the phone?
- Knows how to communicate complex information tactfully, professionally, and in a clear, understandable format tailored to your audience?
- Can work well with frequent interruptions?
- Enjoys coaching others?
- Notices details and thoroughly documents clearly and concisely?
If you’d like to learn more about the position, including duties and benefits, click here and if you think you would be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you! Apply via the link below.