RN Clinical Supervisor – Sarasota
Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care and Take Care Advisor offer one of the best working environments available in the Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, Englewood, and Port Charlotte, Florida communities. We want our caregivers, RN geriatric care managers, and office staff to know they are valuable and essential members of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to Take Care’s growth and success.
Take Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package to include: health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401(k) Retirement plan.
Position Location – Sarasota
To supervise and coordinate client care provided by both skilled and non-skilled personnel.
Clinical Services Administrator
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Must be knowledgeable about or familiar with the Sarasota medical community
Required Education and Experience:
Current registered nurse licensure in the state of Florida; One to two years of nursing experience, at least one of which is in home health care; and Current CPR certification.
Essential Job Duties:
- Admit clients to private home health per client admission criteria.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans for assigned caseload.
- Perform client supervisory visits at least every 60 days or less after admission.
- Ensure progress reports are made to the physician when the client’s condition changes or there are deviations from the plan of care.
- Coordinate with schedulers to assure appropriate caregiver selection to staff clients’ care needs.
- Supervise skilled and unskilled care provided in the home or facility for an assigned caseload.
- Provide case management in all cases involving nursing.
- Maintain the clinical record for each client receiving skilled and unskilled care for assigned caseload.
- Ensure that each client record of assigned caseload is complete at time of discharge.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please upload your resume and salary requirements on our website: http://takecarehomehealth.com/careers/
Take Care’s Human Resources department will contact candidates to complete applications and to schedule interviews via phone and/or at Take Care’s headquarters located at 3982 Bee Ridge Road, Building H, Suite A.
Take Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free, smoke-free workplace. Take Care is licensed, bonded, and insured.
Take Care reserves the right to revise this job description at its discretion. This job description is not intended to state that these are the only duties to be performed. Some duties may be assigned in addition to these and changes may be required when job circumstances change. (Ex: emergencies, changes in workload or personnel, or other developments) This job description is not an employment contract and is not intended to suggest the end of the at will employment policies of Take Care of Sarasota, Inc.