Triage LPN—Sarasota Office—Remote
A little about us:
Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care and Take Care Advisor offer one of the best working environments available in the Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, Englewood, and Port Charlotte, Florida communities. We want our caregivers, RN geriatric care managers, and office staff to know they are valuable and essential members of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to Take Care’s growth and success.
Take Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package to include: health, vision, and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation time, and 401(k) Retirement plan.
To provide full time support to the RN, Clinical Supervisors for each office by handling administrative responsibilities in the Nursing Department such as but not limited to, providing client reports, documenting in electronic medical records and other administrative functions. To use critical-thinking skills to problem solve for both clients and caregivers via telephone working remotely outside of regular office hours and on weekends under the immediate supervision of the On Call RN Supervisor for triage team support.
Training: In our Corporate Office, Sarasota FL
Office Assistance: All Take Care Offices
Remote: At Home
Clinical Director, Administrator and On Call RN Supervisor
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving capability
- Provide good customer service to both clients and caregivers
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Proficient computer skills with a Windows environment and keyboarding ability
- Knowledge of safe transfer techniques and related equipment
- Must be able to work independently
Required Education & Experience:
- Current Practical Nurse Licensure in the state of Florida
- Current CPR certification
- One year experience in home health
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide accurate and detailed verbal client reports from the client records to caregivers in the field in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate medication verifications to Skilled Nursing Staff in the field in a timely manner.
- Review and check medication sheets returned from client homes; write needed corrections and notify Skilled Nursing Staff in the field of needed corrections.
- Take new client orders and appointments from Skilled Nursing Staff in the field.
- Participate in weekend and Holiday triage rotation.
- Exercise critical thinking skills via telephonic communication with clients and caregivers from remote/home location outside of regular office hours and on weekends.
- Provide clear, concise documentation of every telephonic communication, whether initiated or received, to be filed in the client record.
- Coordinate with schedulers to assure appropriate caregiver selection to staff client care needs.
- Full compliance with Take Care policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, HIPAA privacy requirements.
- Report to and consult with On Call RN Supervisor on client and caregiver issues after hours and on weekends and Holidays.
- Take direction on triage protocols from the RN Triage Supervisor
Marginal Job Duties:
- Contact clients in a timely fashion to confirm care schedules as needed.
- Monitor incoming emails and provide phone support.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you think you would be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you!
- Complete our application now: APPLICATION
Or click on the below button to fill out our form for more information and to have the application emailed to you.