April 8, 2020: Update
Take Care has implemented the following additional protocols in our continuing attempt to protect the health and well-being of our employees and clients. We appreciate the difficulty in keeping up with all these changes and want to thank you again for your efforts in helping us keep everyone as safe as possible during this ever changing environment.
- All employees are now required to wear a mask when working with their client(s) and when out doing any errands.
- If you are taking the client on an approved medically necessary appointment, you and the client must wear a mask.
- All trips to the store should be consolidated. For example, there is no need to go to the grocery store for 1 small item. Please make a list and shop once in order to minimize your exposure to the general population and to ensure there are adequate supplies in the home.
- Whenever possible, use the grocery store options for “trunk pickup” or “express pickup”. For your convenience, we have included a list of grocery stores that offer these options.
When wearing a Mask: once you put on your mask, you should not touch the mask again. If you need to do so, you must wash your hands before and after touching the mask (for example, to remove mask for eating and/or drinking).
- For your safety and protection, cloth masks need to be washed nightly in very hot soapy water and dried on a high heat.
If you have any questions, please contact your Clinical Supervisor.