University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee has announced the members of a newly formed Advisory Board for the College of Business, which will begin to meet in the fall. Susanne S. Wise, RN, MBA, Executive Administrator and Owner of Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care was a selected member.
The major charge of the eighteen local area business leaders who make up the Advisory Board will be to advise faculty about the skills business students in the 21st century need to enter a highly competitive workforce. The Advisory Board’s recommendations will help the College of Business to develop new curriculum that is the most beneficial for students and local employers.
Members of the USF Sarasota-Manatee College of Business Advisory Board:
- Susanne S. Wise, Take Care of Sarasota, Inc.
- Tommye Barie, CPA Associates
Danamichele Brennen, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Inc.
- Allen Carlson, Sun Hydraulics Corporation
- C. John Clarke, Schroeder-Manatee Ranch (retired)
- Bruce Coffey, L-3 Communications Corporation
- Philip Delaney, Northern Trust
- Mary C. Forristall, Forristall Enterprises, Inc.
- Scott M. Greer, BB&T
- Dale Hoffner, CPA Associates
- Rex Jensen, Schroeder-Manatee Ranch, Inc.
- Lana Krauter, Bealls Department Stores, Inc.
- Lisa Krouse, FCCI Insurance Group, Inc.
- Cathy Layton, Layton & Company, Inc.
- Alice Rau, Community Leader
- Rev. Don Roberts, Goodwill Industries Manasota
- Steven Roskamp, Roskamp & Patterson Management
- Lindy Smith, Aladdin Equipment Company
See the recent media coverage here: