Take Care Private Duty Home Health Care‘s owner and executive administrator, Susanne S. Wise, RN, MBA, has been chosen as one of Biz941‘s Best Bosses of 2010. Congratulations to Susanne!
Since 2006, Biz941 yearly collects nominations from employees asking for supportive examples on why they think their boss is the best. In light of the recent economic climate, there was a heightened need for recognizing leaders in the community who continue to encourage and support employees. In February 2010, Biz941 accepted nominations for the 2010 Best Bosses. Read the full article here.
Click here to read more about Susanne S. Wise. Susanne was quoted in the article in repeating this message and it is true in all respects that any and all recognition of Take Care and an employee of Take Care is a direct reflection on the entire team. Take Care has Susanne to thank as our leader, mentor, and inspiration. Her influence and work contributions are integral to the daily efforts of the Take Care team to be the leading providers of home health care, geriatric care management, and transportation services.
Congratulations to all of the 2010 Best Bosses:
- William Burnley, owner, Anna Maria Gulf Coast Rentals
- Dr. Arthur Guilford regional chancellor, University of South Florida, Sarasota-Manatee
- Teri Hansen, president and CEO, Gulf Coast Community Foundation of Venice
- Cindy Kaiser, executive director, Education Foundation of Sarasota County
- Anne Lee, retail banking president, First Bank