Long-Term Care Insurance policies can be complex and challenging to translate into the actual coverage and benefits for home health care and geriatric care management services. Let Take Care’s insurance experts take on this vital role in bridging this gap.
Ou New Services team members will gladly meet with you to review your long-term care insurance policy. The review allows us the opportunity to identify your scope of coverage and guides you on the balance of care to best utilize your policy to your benefit.
Once care commences, our insurance staff then coordinates processing the claim. Take Care completes all necessary paperwork and bills the insurance company on your behalf.
We Assist in Utilization & Coordination of Long-Term Care Insurance
- Assist in opening a claim
- Verification of insurance
- Facilitate direct billing to your Long Term Care Insurance Company
- Collecting directly from insurance company
Common LTCI Providers
We often work with the following providers, however, know our support and reach is not limited to those listed.
- AF & L Insurance Co.
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company
- John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company
- MetLife Insurance Company
- Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company
- Prudential Insurance Company of America
- SHIP (Senior Health Insurance Company of Pennsylvania)